Google
Web Classy Classical


Click Here For The Wall Street Journal

Buy Classical Music at ArkivMusic.com


    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add 'Classy Classical' to Newsburst from CNET News.com Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Google


I'd love it if you linked to me. If you're linking to me or would like to see your site linked here, let me know at

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Exploring Music

I'm listening to Exploring Music right now on my local radio station. For those of you who haven't heard of it, this is a great radio program that features classical music. It is very interesting, and I have learned a great deal by listening to it. I wanted to spread the word.

The host is Bill McGlaughlin, a musician/educator/composer/broadcaster, whose insights into the music are truly fantastic. One can really tell that he loves the music.

For instance, this week features "Mozart at his Zenith." It focuses on the works of Mozart in his last several years. Check your local classical stations and be sure to tune in.

Subscribe: +Yahoo | +Newsgator | +Bloglines | +Rojo | +Google | +Newsburst | +AOL | +MSN | +Blogroll

Translate: Español | Deutsche | Français | Italiano | Português


Comments on "Exploring Music"

 

post a comment