Google
Web Classy Classical


Click Here For The Wall Street Journal

Buy Classical Music at ArkivMusic.com


    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add 'Classy Classical' to Newsburst from CNET News.com Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Google


I'd love it if you linked to me. If you're linking to me or would like to see your site linked here, let me know at

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Introduction

Welcome to Classy Classical. My name is Chad Hille and I decided to start this blog to give me an outlet for writing about the music that interests me most: Classical Music.

I plan to update the page on a regular basis with new insights into composers and their music. Maybe you will see some stuff you already know, but hopefully you will learn something new and be richer for it.

I welcome all your comments and suggestions as the page hopefully blossoms into something enriching and worthwhile.

Subscribe: +Yahoo | +Newsgator | +Bloglines | +Rojo | +Google | +Newsburst | +AOL | +MSN | +Blogroll

Translate: Español | Deutsche | Français | Italiano | Português


Comments on "Introduction"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:14 PM, November 30, 2005) : 

Just found your site ... I'm starting from the beginning to see what you have to say.

FYI: the site didn't work well on Safari, so I'm now using Firefox to view it.

A few too many ads for my taste, but then I'm an "ads free" kinda person, so that's just me.

Happy Musicking to you!

 

post a comment